Saturday, October 13, 2012

Big Boy Pants

We went for our "every few day Augie fix",  the other day.  Ron was going to help Sean with a house project and I had to tag along to make sure everything went right.  Right!  I tagged along, just to get to hold that little one in my arms and gaze at him...drinking in his goodness.  I know nothing about plumbing anyway, nor do I want to.  I think I got the better end of the deal, but I know Ron enjoyed just spending time with his son. 

  I got such a kick out of Augie in his "big boy pants".  I had only seen him in little baby onesies.  He had just had his bath and since it is officially fall here in the desert, it is actually not HOT anymore and little fleece pants were just perfect.  I just had to smile as he laid there looking so grown up already.  I can see how quickly time is going to fly, because every time I see him, he seems to have grown and changed dramatically.  He is barely 2 weeks old and so many changes already. 
 
  I love the way the sunlight is shinning on his sleeping face.  So precious.
 
He is finally opening his eyes more.  Well, I am sure his parents get more of this than we do...especially, in the middle of the night.  But, he is usually sleeping when we are there.  This was a rare peek at the little guy.  He looks like he might even be smiling at us.  Soon, he will recognize us and begin to smile when we see him.  Soon, he will know we are his Nana and Granda and know that seeing him is the greatest highlight of our day.   
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment